Have My Say

All pages relating to have my say.

Public Consultation Portal

Local authorities may provide online portals where you can take part in the public consultation process. You can do this by registering to view or search open or upcoming consultations, or submit an observation.

Customer Complaints

You can send a written complaint to the local authority if you feel you have been treated unfairly or not in line with the local authority's customer service charter.

Register of Electors

Local authorities publish a public register of all eligible and registered people entitled to vote in local, national and European elections and referenda.

Data Access Request

You can send the local authority a request to access your personal data, to check if data about you exists, be told of the content and source of personal data, and update, correct or delete your personal data.

Vacant Homes Reporting

You can notify a local authority about issues with vacant private homes and vacant local authority homes.